Spring Women’s Retreat- “Chosen: Called to Receive and Foster Love” is now Coffee with Sr. Julieta.
MOPS and MOMSnext had planned a morning retreat on May 5th at HNOJ. The event has changed and shortened from all morning to a morning coffee with our retreat speaker Sr. Julieta. The topic and content will remain the same, but instead of talks and small groups, we will have a facilitated conversation with Sr. Julieta with the same content discussed.
All women of the community are welcome to attend. Come for fellowship and time to learn and reflect on God's special calling to you as a woman. The coffee with Sr. Julieta will run from 8:45-10:30 a.m. A light breakfast and coffee will be served.
- When: May 5, 8:45 - 10:30 a.m.
- Who: Any woman in the parish, sponsored by MOPS & MOMSNext.
- Cost: Free will offering.
- Includes: Breakfast & Coffee • facilitated discussion with Sr. Juieta from Pro Ecclesia Sancta, a religious order focused on serving Catholic families.
- Registration: If you are already registered your fee will be refunded, but your name will remain on the registration. If you would like to register now, please email Kelly and let her know you will be coming.