Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community in Wayzata is seeking a highly-skilled Accountant. This full-time (32+ hours/week) in-office position will manage the accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll/benefits, and month-end reporting for the organization. Additionally, the position is responsible for cash management, year-end reporting, internal controls and record retention related to finances. This position also serves as a liaison to the finance committee.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and their application in a non-profit institution.
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local legal employment and financial reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software in an accounting environment.
- Proficiency in computer technology and ability to learn and adopt to new computer systems and programs.
- Consistent accuracy and attention to detail in the context of frequent deadlines.
- Ability to enter information quickly and accurately into a computer system.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to pass a required background check and complete required initial training.
Holy Name of Jesus is an active, Christ-centered parish located in Wayzata, Minnesota. With a strong focus on hospitality, good liturgy, education and outreach, our community is one where we hope you feel welcome and a part of our mission: Sharing in the Body of Christ, we seek to: Know the heart of Christ; See the face of Christ; Be the hands of Christ. Learn about the parish at hnoj.org.
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and references to Lisa Sammon via email no later than June 25, 2021.
- Adult Formation Events
- Homily Series
- Family Events
- Men's Ministry
- Small Groups
- Formation & Study
- Women's Ministries
- Young Adult Ministry
- Faithful Citizenship
- Why Catholic
- Adventure Awaits
- COVID-19 Reflections
- Food Trucks July 29
- Archived Adult Ministries