In this season of giving, we know that some of you may wish to make a special calendar year-end gift to your spiritual family, the HNOJ parish community. If you’re planning a year-end gift, please note:
- The IRS requires that checks must be received by Dec. 31 or earlier in order to be credited to the current tax year.
- If you plan to “bunch” your charitable donations to HNOJ, please let us know so that we can plan accordingly for our cash flow.
- Gifts of appreciated stock enable you to make a contribution and maximize your tax benefit.
- Stocks must be transferred by Dec. 22 for credit in tax year 2023. Please notify the parish office prior to any stock transfer so that we can ensure your transfer and gift receipt are handled properly. *Please note that our account information has changed. Please contact Janna Webskowski for our new account information.
- Check with your employer to determine whether a matching gift from your company can double the value of your contribution to HNOJ Church or School!
- Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs) from an IRA account may provide tax benefits. Contact your financial advisor if you wish to make a charitable gift from your account. If you do make such a distribution, please notify us so that we can provide you with a receipt that meets IRS requirements.
- Any donations post-marked or received Jan. 1, 2024 or thereafter will be considered 2024 donations.
For further information or assistance on year-end gifts, please contact Janna Webskowski, parish administrator.
Thank you for the many ways that you support your HNOJ parish home.