Marriage is beautiful and difficult, joyful and frustrating, life-giving and continual work. Marriage is a gift that spouses give to each other and both receive from God.
Marriage is a gift worth celebrating.
Holy Name of Jesus will be celebrating Marriage at our annual Cana Dinner on Feb.10.
Come and share excellent food, a glass of wine and thoughtful conversation with other married couples.
- When: Saturday, Feb.10, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Holy Name of Jesus. Welcome tables will be in Gathering Space after 5 p.m. Mass.
- What: A night to celebrate your marriage with your spouse and others. Wine/craft beer hour, dinner, speaker, blessing, and more.
- Speakers: Joni and Chris Gibbs
- Who: Married couples and widows/widowers.
- Cost: $50 a couple.
Dress: Dressy casual.
Questions? email Chris.
Information and registration is always availabe at the front desk at HNOJ. Also couples from the Cana Dinner team will be in the gathering space after Masses the weekends of January 20/21 and 27/28.
Please contact Chris Kostelc at 763-745-3489 with inquiries.