In a community of faith, though you may suffer from loss, pain, or other sufferings, you do not need to suffer alone. Holy Name of Jesus offers many ministries and resources that can help you through your troubles.
In need of prayer? You're never alone. Contact our Holy Name of Jesus Prayer Line now and put the power of prayer to work for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Betty Conway at 763-807-9964.
- If you are in need of a listening ear, learn about our BeFriender Ministry.
- If you are a parent of a child or children who have special needs, learn more about our ministry and support for families such as yours.
- if you are a mother of a preschooler who would like the support of other moms, learn about our MOPS group.
- If you are looking for support in finding a job, learn about our Career Transition Group.
- If you are grieving, come to the West Suburban Grief Coalition.