As children grow, they come to know God in new and exciting ways.
Faith Formation programs at Holy Name of Jesus encourage,
instruct, and engage children in the learning process.
This formation process continues throughout adulthood. Our spiritual journey is meant to be lifelong, and we encourage this at HNOJ through our small group studies and lecture series.
Learn more about Faith Formation registration below, and specific programs using the menu at the left.
Interested in becoming Catholic as an adult? Learn about RCIA.
Faith Formation Registration
Registration for the 2021-2022 program year is underway!
Click on the appropriate program below to register for Sunday School through Senior High CREW. Full tuition details are below in the Faith Formation At a Glance section
Want to make a difference in the lives of our parish children?
Click HERE to view all the different volunteer ministry opportunities in the Faith Formation program!
Faith Formation: At a Glance
Holy Name of Jesus offers Faith Formation classes for all age groups. Learn more about each of the opportunities available using the menu at the left.
- Sunday School (age 3 through kindergarten): At the 8:30 am and 10:30 a.m. Mass times
- Faith Formation in a Specially Designed Classroom for Special Needs: 9:00am-10:00am Select Sundays
- Children's Faith Formation Wednesday Evenings (grades 1-5): 4:45-6 p.m OR 6:15-7:30pm
- Middle School CREW Wednesday Evenings (grades 6-8): 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- Confirmation Year 1 (typically 9th grade) - variable options see form
- Confirmation Year 2 (typically 10th grade) - variable options see form
- Senior High CREW (grades 11-12 and 9-10 graders already Confirmed): variable options see form
HNOJ Bus Stop: If your child will be dropped off here at HNOJ on Wednesday evenings prior to our 4:45-6 p.m. Faith Formation Class, please contact Annie LaPlante at 763-745-3483.
- Sunday School (Pre-K/K)
- Early Bird Discount - $75 per student
- Registration Fee after 8/15/17 - $100 per student
- Faith Formation Grades 1-5
- Early Bird Discount - $90 per student
- Registration Fee after 8/15/17 - $115 per student
- Faith Formation in a Specially Designed Classroom
- Early Bird Discount - $85 per student
- Registration Fee after 8/15/17 - $110 per student
- Middle School CREW
- Early Bird Discount- $100 per student
- Registration Fee after 8/15/17 - $125 per student
- Senior High CREW
- Early Bird Discount - $50 per student
- Registration Fee after 8/15/17 - $75 per student
- Confirmation Year 1 / Year 2
- Early Bird Discount - $125
- Registration Fee after 8/15/17 - $175
No child is denied an opportunity to learn about the Catholic faith. Additionally, we understand how difficult registration fees get the larger a family becomes. If you are interested in a full or partial scholarship, please click here to download a Scholarship Request Form. Please fill out this form and turn it in to the Parish Office before registration. You will be contacted by the staff member in charge of the programs you are requesting scholarships for.
Faith Formation 2020-2021 Health and Safety Information:
Please click HERE to view and download our Signed HNOJ Faith Formation Preparedness Plan Document
Please click HERE to download our Faith Formation Health and Safety PDF as seen above*