You know that feeling when the conversation around a table full of satisfying food and beverage reaches its fever pitch and the friends gathered are both relaxed and completely stimulated at the same time? It's that moment when a simple conversation transforms into something more.
Pints and the Padre seeks to fill the lives of HNOJ's young adults with these moments. We can all go to happy hour, but Pints and the Padre seeks to transform those conversations into something fulfilling, fun, and profound. Once a month we are gathering young adults at a local restaurant to have these kinds of transformative conversations with our own Fr. Bryce Evans.
At Pints and the Padre, Fr. Evans is going to bring a single question to help jump-start conversation and then we can ask any and all the questions we want. If you've ever questioned your faith or disagreed with a church teaching, Pints and the Padre is a safe place to raise those questions. No judgment on questions, just clear, truthful, faithful answers.
HNOJ will pick up the tab on appetizers and each person will be responsible for their own beverages.
- Who: Young Adults 21-35, bring anyone you'd like.
- Where: Rock Elm 16605 County Rd 24, Plymouth, MN 55447
- What: Share a conversation, food, and maybe a pint with Fr. Bryce Evans. Fr. Evan will bring a question, and we will ask all the questions we want.
- Cost: Appetizers are provided, but everyone is responsible for their own beverages.
- When: Most gatherings will be from 7:30-9 pm on Wednesday Evenings (some Sunday events too)
Pints and the Padre Schedule
- February 28 - Lenten Edition - info coming on this one.
- April 4 - 7:30-9:00 pm EASTER Edition
- April 25 - 7:30-9 pm
- May 23 - 7:30-9 pm
- June 27 - 7:30-9 pm
- July 25 - 7:30-9 pm
- August 22 - 7:30-9 pm
Sign up for Email or Text Message Reminders
Hey, we'd love to remind you of Pints and who couldn't use a reminder? So fill out the web form and we will get you on the reminder list.