HNOJ Quad Small Groups
Longing for more? Desiring growth in the spiritual life? Seeking fellowship in a Catholic Christian community? Join a Quad!
A Quad small group is made up of 4 adults who make a commitment to each other for exactly one year. The purpose of these groups is to help each member examine themselves, grow in desire to know and love Jesus, and to build profound and deeply rooted discipleship habits. We will be using a curriculum developed and extensively tested by the Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio. HNOJ has several groups already using this curriculum and found that is has produced great fruit.
We'd love for you to join us in growing in fellowship, faith, and discipleship.
If you have questions about this ministry don’t hesitate to email Bernie.
Quads are Different
This is not just another small group program or Bible study. Here’s what makes Discipleship Quads different than anything else you’ll find:
- The size of the Quad is four, including the Coordinator, allowing for a greater intimacy among members.
- Choosing who to invite into a Quad is discerned through prayer.
- There is a rotation of leadership during the Quad’s time together.
- Fellowship is a meaningful part of the experience.
- This model has had over three decades of success.
- It is all free of charge… There’s no cost to you!
Click here to watch a video introducing Quads.
Click here to view the Quads Curriculum .