Our 2019 annual parish rummage sale will be June 20-22. This sale is a huge cooperative event that raises funds for many local organizations and provides members in and beyond our community the opportunity to purchase great goods at low costs.
June 20, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
June 21, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
June 22, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Ways you can help:
There are many ways that you can help (and have fun doing it):
- First collect and save useable items that your family no longer needs: clothing and shoes in good condition, books, baby equipment and clothing, luggage, furniture, household goods and small electronics, jewelry, collectibles and decorations are all saleable. We CANNOT accept large appliances; TVs; bulky upholstered furniture like sofas; computers and monitors; large office furnishings like file cabinets; yard and garden chemicals; lighting fixtures or drapery rods. We will be accepting donations from 1 p.m. Sunday, June 16, through 4 p.m. Wednesday, June 19.
- We will need lots of help setting up for the sale June 16-19. We’ll be setting up the displays and shelving starting at 1 p.m. on Sunday. Yes, it is Father’s Day…we hope a few of you Dads will be willing to spend a few hours helping out before relaxing for the rest of the day! Sorting, organizing and pricing this sale is big effort and also lots of fun. Lunches provided! All volunteers who give eight hours of their time to set-up are eligible to attend a private presale Wednesday evening.
- During the sale we need cashiers, carrying help, and folks to keep reorganizing the merchandise. We also appreciate volunteers who bring food for the helpers (sandwich fixings, snacks, pop, hot dishes and desserts are all good but salads are the biggest hit of all)! Food donations can be dropped off in the kitchen anytime all week.
- Clean-up on Saturday afternoon is also a big effort; we will need lots of folks who can help out, beginning at noon and ending around 3 p.m. If you have a pickup and are willing to drop off left-over goods elsewhere, your help will be especially appreciated.
The rummage sale is an excellent opportunity for students to contribute volunteer hours toward their school requirements. Give us a call or send us an email!
See you at the sale!
Karen Karn 763-551-0968
Thank you for contributing to our sale.
Tax receipts available at entrance door.
We CANNOT accept these items:
- Televisions and electronics such as computers, printers and monitors, stereos, CD and cassette players, VHS players and tapes
- Drop-side cribs, mattresses, headboards
- Large appliances (washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, microwaves)
- Car seats older than 5 years
- Large office furniture (metal desks and filing cabinets, boardroom tables)
- Large exercise equipment (treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines)
- Drapery rods, lighting fixtures, chandeliers
- Chemicals and paints
- Artificial Christmas trees and garland
- Upholstered sofas and easy chairs
Thank you for understanding.