LIFFT Gathering April 24th, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
It's time for the LIFFT April Gathering!
We will gather Tuesday, April 24th from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
the Emmaus Rooms at Holy Name of Jesus.
We will pour a glass of wine (or other beverage) and listen
as Katie Walsh shares a reflection on the Prayer of Saint Francis.
No registration or preparation is needed for our regular LIFFT gatherings.
As always, all women are welcome, so please feel free to invite a friend or neighbor.
"The more the merrier."
We look forward to seeing (or meeting) you on Tuesday.
LIFFT's Upcoming Meeting Dates:
Ladies in Faithful Fellowship Together is a monthly gathering of women who share, support and pray with each other.
Our time will begin with fellowship over wine and small appetizers and sweets, move into a sharing of faithful witness and/or small group sharing, and end in prayer.
We meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30 PM at HNOJ. We usually meet in Emmaus ABCD. In the summer, we meet in the small garden between the Old Church and the Main Church. If weather forces us inside, we'll meet in Emmaus ABCD.
- April 24th 7:30 p.m. Emmaus ABCD
- May 22nd 7:30 p.m. Emmaus ABCD
What do I need to do ahead of time?
Nothing! Just come prepared to be open.
- There is no need to sign up!
- Just put it on your calendar!
- If you’re reading this and thinking, “I have so much going on already” we are looking for you to show up and to share your story, to lift each other up in prayer.
- If you’re reading this and thinking, “I don’t know. I’ve never done something like this before” we are asking that you come and give it a try. This is a time for prayer and fellowship.
If you are interested, but not able to attend the first LIFFT evening, please email Chris so we can add you to the email list for future communications