Wines of the World - Women's Event at HNOJ
Come and taste wines from all over the world with other women from HNOJ at our annual wine tasting event sponsored by LIFFT (Ladies in Faithful Fellowship Together). All women are welcome at this kickoff event. Each of the four wines we taste will be paired with a delectable morsel and a Catholic Saint.
Women from MOPS, MOMSNext, WWW, Bible Study, LIFFT, the School, and every other corner of our great parish gather at this event and enjoy an evening with old and new friends alike.
When: 7-9 p.m., Tuesday, Sept 25
Where: HNOJ in the Good Samaritan Center
What: Women's Wine Tasting and Fellowship Event
Cost: Freewill offering
Registration: Complete the simple online form below by noon on Sept. 24
Questions: Email Chris
Wines of the World Registration 2018
Ladies in Faithful Fellowship Together is a monthly gathering of women who share, support and pray with each other.
Our time will begin with fellowship over wine and small appetizers and sweets, move into a sharing of faithful witness and/or small group sharing, and end in prayer.
We meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30 PM at HNOJ. We usually meet in Emmaus ABCD. In the summer, we meet in the small garden between the Old Church and the Main Church. If weather forces us inside, we'll meet in Emmaus ABCD.
- August 28 - Summer LIFFT Bring a lawn chair, meet in the Gathering Space or outside by the peace garden.
- September 25 - Wines of the World - Special Event! 7-9 pm. Register online and more info all found above.
What do I need to do ahead of time?
- Nothing! Just come prepared to be open.
- There is no need to sign up!
- Just put it on your calendar!
- If you’re reading this and thinking, “I have so much going on already” we are looking for you to show up and to share your story, to lift each other up in prayer.
- If you’re reading this and thinking, “I don’t know. I’ve never done something like this before” we are asking that you come and give it a try. This is a time for prayer and fellowship.
If you are interested, but not able to attend this month, please email Chris so we can add you to the email list for future communications