It's a Baby Shower! Oct 15-23, 2022
It takes a lot of things to take care of a baby, even if you have been preparing for months. The needs of a child can be overwhelming for mothers surprised by an unplanned pregnancy. Pregnancy care centers serve many clients who have insufficient resources to purchase essential baby care. Providing for some of these needs may be just enough to make it feasible to choose LIFE for an unplanned little one. Make a difference in one family’s future!
Bring your contributions to HNOJ Oct. 15-23. Tax receipts are available here so you can drop off donations any time.
Most requested items:
● Diapers, disposable, all sizes greatest need newborn size
● Infant formula (Similac Advance or Sensitive preferred). The 8 oz size is especially
● NEW Pack-n-Plays, Highchairs, Infant carriers
● Anything else a baby might need
o New baby clothing preemie -2T, sleep sacks, sleepers & onesies 0-9mo.; bibs,
socks/ booties, momma & baby hygiene items, receiving blankets, crib sheets
o Gently used nursing pillows, maternity clothes, bumbo seats, baby monitors
NO CAR SEATS or CRIBS CAN BE ACCEPTED.
- Cradle of Hope
- Enkrateia – House of Hope
- Southwest Options for Women, Eden Prairie
- Abria Northside, Minneapolis
- Robbinsdale Women’s Center
Sponsored by A Community Caring for Life.
Questions? Contact Tia Go.