To use our Catholic faith to foster spiritual growth, personally and in the community.
Faith Formation Commission Objectives
That Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community:
- Strives to meet the needs of all parishioners in the area of faith formation.
- Effectively communicates current and known future programs providing
- the opportunity for registration and participation, etc. in a timely
- Staff and lay leaders in faith formation effectively work together to plan, prepare, train for and present program offerings.
- Continually search for ways to enhance a sense of community in our
- parish by making our parish mission statement a known and living action.
Further Information Regarding the Faith Formation Commission
It is our belief that parents are their children's primary teachers and
role models. Your own participation and interest in your child's faith
education is needed and essential.
Faith Formation Ministry Area Commission members and Faith Formation
Staff are always open to suggestions, thoughts on improvements and ideas
for new offerings. Please contact any of us.
2017-2018 Faith Formation Commission Members
- Tish Callahan, Chair
- Bjorn Carlson, Parish Council Representative
- Natalie Carlson
- Lynne Frederickson
- Jon Hickman
- Jennifer Schafer
- Chris Kostelc - Staff Representative - Contact Chris