United Church Directories will be at Holy Name of Jesus to take professional photographs of our parishioners; singles, couples and families for five weeks spread over May, June and August. It would be wonderful if every member could be included in this archival book. Everyone who is photographed will receive a free 8 x 10 portrait and a directory. UCD will show you the photos right after your appointment on a screen and you will have an opportunity to purchase pictures for your family or even Christmas gifts. UCD promises no pressure sales. Portrait sessions will follow safety procedures.
Ready to make your appointment? There are three ways to schedule:
1) Online at www.ucdir.com ; see instructions below.
2) Call UCD at 1-888-742-5823 to schedule your appointment
3) Wait for United Church Directories to call. UCD will make one robocall to you, this helps filter out bad phone numbers. Then they will make personal calls only. We hope you will want to be a part of this parish activity, but if you wish to excuse yourself, please politely ask them not to call.
Note too, that HNOJ will send out a census letter this summer so we can verify your current information on file. This information will be used to create the roster in the back of the directory. We will share more information as it becomes available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Michelle Hudlow, 763-233-0250.
Step By Step - Schedule Your Photo Session Online
- Go to the Universal Church Directories website (www.ucdir.com)
- Click on the box on the right side of the homepage entitled “Photography Appointment Scheduling Login”
- Enter your church code mn110
- Enter your church password photos
- Click on the Enter button
- Click on the desired photography date
- Click on the Reserve Time button beside the desired photography appointment time
- Enter the appropriate information in all required fields (indicated by the asterisk)
- Enter your email address if a confirmation email is desired
- Click on the Schedule Appointment button at the bottom of the screen to reserve the photography appointment time in your family’s name
- If you have more than six family members being photographed, please reserve two appointments consecutively (such as 6:00 and 6:10)
- Print the next screen to use as a reminder of your family’s photography appointment