important Winterblast dates for you:
- Mandatory Planning Meetings at St. Vincent de Paul in Brooklyn Park:
- Thursday, September 20, 10am-12 (lunch included!)
- Thursday, November 15, 10am-12 (no lunch this time)
- Winterblast event: Friday/Saturday, Dec. 14-15
- Post-Winterblast meeting: TBA (January)
More information will be provided at our first planning meeting on September 20th. Please let me know if you would like to be taken off this email list or if you know someone that needs to be added. Thanks!
Disregard - will be updated soon.
Winterblast with the Crew (December 15-16, 2017) is a lock-in for grades 6-8 that starts with Mass at St. Vincent de Paul and continues all night at the Maple Grove Community Center. Join nearly 1,000 other youth from Catholic parishes throughout the Archdiocese for swimming, ice skating, arcade, movies, inflatable games, Adoration and prayer rooms, sports, crafts and more.
- Drop off at St. Vincent de Paul (Brooklyn Park): 7:30pm on Friday, December 15th
- Pick-up at Maple Grove Community Center: 5:30am on Saturday, December 16th
Registration fee of $40 covers event registration and bus transportation from St. Vincent de Paul to Maple Grove Community Center
- Registration closes Wednesday, November 15th
- Registration can be found here or at the Parish Office.
10th-12th-grade teens, register here (starting Oct. 11) to participate at Winterblast as a leader!
**Note that to be a teen leader, you must attend the leadership training on Sunday, December 3rd from 2-5 pm at St. Albert's in Albertville.
Contact Ashley with questions! 763-233-0251 | email@example.com